Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Back to Toronto

Three weeks on the west coast went by in a hurry. Most of my time was spent soaking up as much nephew-love as possible. There were daily adventures. Did you see a little knight ordering a slightly larger pirate around? That would have been us.

Oh! Another highlight was cooking a birthday feast for my darling nernie Marian. She drew a picture of it here. Marian also inspired me to start my own shiny hoard. Photos forthcoming.

It's actually pleasant here in Toronto, and I am prepping for many literary hoppings. Here's what's up.

Wednesday, 30 July: PIVOT with Beverley Daurio, Guy Ewing and Elise Newman. I host.

Wednesday, 7 July:
The Scream! I'm so pleased to be participating in the Scream Pub Crawl on the Wednesday, but check out all the other events, including a book-length dinner with Margaret Christakos. EEEEE! (Me screaming.)

Other news is fairly dull. It mostly involves me purging my home of all unnecessary items, leaving me with a few bits of clothing and a rawther large pile of books. Wish me luck.

7 comments:

kimikimikimi said...

Including purging your pokey mat?

asdas said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

明霖明霖 said...

向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

ju吳phe宇te佳ns said...

君子立恆志,小人恆立志。.................................................................

欣怡 said...

Say not all that you know, believe not all that you hear.............................................................

竹青 said...

人生最可憐的是半途而廢,最可悲的是喪失信心,最遺憾的是浪費時間,最可怕的是沒有恆心。..................................................

承蘋承蘋 said...

人生中最重要的是要自尊、自愛、自立、自強、自信。..................................................